Accidental payments

If you’ve made an accidental payment to your Trade Me account we can refund this for you, simply apply for a refund.

Credit or debit card payments will be refunded back to your card.

Internet banking or cheque payments will be refunded by direct credit to your bank account. Just let us know your bank account name and number.

If your internet banking or cheque payment was over $500.00, we may need a bit of extra information from your bank first. We have a dedicated payments line (04) 803 2698 if you'd prefer to chat.

If you’ve paid a member by mistake you'll need to reach out to them directly to organise a refund. Don't have their contact details handy? Just drop us a line and we can help, no worries. 

Thank you for your feedback!
This form is for anonymous article feedback and we aren't able to reply. If you need help, please contact us.
Something went wrong
Try the action again, or get in touch with us.