User Experience survey terms and conditions
Trade Me Limited (Trade Me, we, us etc) runs surveys to collect information about our users and how they use our websites. We do this to get your input into what Trade Me is doing and to help us to keep making things better.
How we collect your information
As part of these surveys we may ask you to provide personal information (such as an email address or phone number). It’s up to you whether you provide this information.
How we hold your information
If we offer a prize for completing a survey the following terms and conditions apply:
- To enter the draw to win you must complete the survey.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from people who complete the survey, and notified by email.
- Trade Me reserves the right to draw another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 7 days of the date we sent notification that they’d won.
- You agree that if you win we can use your first name to announce you as the winner (for eg. in a Trade Me newsletter, in a Trade Me media release, on Trade Me social media sites and/or on a Trade Me site).
- You can only enter the prize draw once, regardless of how many times you have completed the survey.
- Trade Me staff and their families are not eligible to win any prize draw.
- Trade Me’s decisions regarding the prize draw are final, and to the maximum extent possible at law, you agree that Trade Me has excluded all liability in relation to this promotion.