Disputing negative feedback from the seller
Most issues are resolved with good communication. We've got some tips to help you get things sorted.
1. Check you’ve met your obligations
We expect buyers to:
- Respond to emails as soon as possible.
- Pay for goods purchased as soon as possible.
- Provide a delivery address, or arrange pick up as soon as possible.
See the Code of Conduct – for more info on what's expected during a trade.
2. Contact the seller
Most problems are resolved by contacting the seller – don't place retaliatory feedback. It’s also a good idea to check that your contact details are up to date.
- Let them know why you feel the feedback is unfair.
- Find out what the problem is.
- Try to come to an agreement to resolve any issues.
3. File a feedback dispute
If you can’t resolve things with the seller directly, we may be able to help.
We recommend checking out our Feedback policy, before disputing feedback. We don’t remove feedback that doesn't breach our policies.
When filing a feedback dispute, attach relevant info – such as screenshots and proof of payment – to help your case.
File a dispute report
Thank you for your feedback!